- What is PMI® & PMBOK® Guide?
- Evolution of the Project Management Institute
- Certifications offered by the PMI®
- PMI® contact resources
- What is PMP®?
- Prerequisites for the PMP® Exam
- PMP® Exam Syllabus
- How is the PMP® Exam Structured?
PMP® Certification Training
Learn project management online with Industry best experts and boost your management career!
40 hours | 5 Days Virtual Classroom
USD 2,394 one-time payment only
Companies recruiting PMP Certified professionals:
About the Training
The PMP certification training bootcamp prepares you for the PMP Certification Exam. You will learn the modern techniques for managing multiple projects and gain knowledge to acquire project management role.
Unify all processes in the project together
Implement policies and procedures for getting quality results.
Learn how to select, monitor and close vendor contracts
Gather requirement and ensure all that work is done
Human Resource Management
Includes activities related to planning, acquiring and managing people
Identify the right people and dept. that involve in the project
Define processes required to complete the project in a timely manner
- Learn how to plan, collect, store and update project information
Learn how to manage processes involved in risk identification, regulation, and mitigation on a project
Establish the framework and policies to estimate and manage project costing
- High School Diploma, Associate Degree / Four-year degree
- 7,500 / 4,500 Hours Leading & Directing Projects
- 35 Hours of Project Management Education
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® Exam
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management?
- What is Operations Management?
- What is Program Management?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Portfolio, Program, Project – A High Level View
- Mission, Vision, Goal, Strategy, Objective and Tactic
- Organizational Strategy
- Project’s Link with Organizational Strategy
- Strategic Alignment of Projects
- Business Benefits
- Benefits Realization
- Business Value
- Organizational Systems
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
- Role of a Project Manager
- Project Life Cycle Overview
- Project Life Cycle vs. Project Management process
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Inputs/outputs of the 49 Project Management processes
- Organizational influences on Project Management
- What is Project Integration Management?
- Role of project team
- Role of project sponsor
- Project selection methods
- Project charter and role of project manager in charter development
- Lessons learned for continuous improvement
- Project Integration Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Project Scope Management?
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- Project Scope Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Project Schedule Management?
- What is Project Schedule?
- Gantt Charts
- Network Diagram
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- PERT, PERT Analysis, Critical Path Method and Schedule Compression
- Project Schedule Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Project Cost Management?
- Differentiate between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Key Terminology in Project Cost Management
- Earned Value Technique
- Project Cost Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Quality?
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- Project Quality Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Resource Management?
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- Conflict Management
- Motivation Theory
- Project Resource Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Communication?
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- Key Terminology in Project Communication Management
- Project Communication Management Knowledge Area Processes
- What is Risk?
- Project Management Risks
- How is Risk & EMV calculated?
- Risk Classification
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Reserve & Contingency Reserve
- Key Terminology in Project Risk Management
- Project Risk Management Knowledge Area processes
- What is a Contract?
- Different Types of Contracts
- Advantages and Disadvantages of contract types
- Key Terminology in Project Procurement Management
- Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area Processes
- Who is a Stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Register
- Various Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder Analysis
- Managing stakeholder engagement and relationship
- Key Terminology in Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area Processes
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Vision and purpose of the Code
- To whom does the Code apply?
- Structure of the Code
- Aspirational and Mandatory Conduct
- Responsibility and Ethics Complaints
- Description of Respect, Fairness and Honesty
- PMP® - Example Questions Formats
- PMP® - Tricky Test Questions
- Exam Tips and Tricks
The course prepares you for success with PMP Certification. Students will receive a certificate of completion upon completing all modules.